HURRY! THESE WILL NOT LAST LONG! - LIMITED SIZES AVAILABLE *This product is FINAL SALE and non-returnable.
Technology and performance were top of mind when designing our Original Performance Mattress Pad.
Starting from the surface, we combined our breathable, moisture-wicking Original Performance fabric with hypoallergenic CoolX™ fiber fill technology to keep you cool and to complement the other layers of your cooling SHEEX Performance Sleep System TM .
The unique shape of the hollow CoolX™ technical fibers prevents heat from accumulating in the material surrounding the body. This technology is designed to keep you cool and dry throughout the night by pulling moisture away from your body and enhancing moisture evaporation. Cool comfort for better sleep.
Looking for Queen & King/Cal King sizing" Click Here!
Let SHEEX own the night, so you can own your day. SHEEX® Performance Sleep Comfort can not be compromised
*This product is FINAL SALE and non-returnable.
Large Capacity Washer & Dryer Recommended. Machine Wash Cold Separately. Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron.
- Mattress Pad's surface is made from the same silky-smooth, moisture-wicking fabric as our ORIGINAL PERFORMANCE sheets
- Jump-quilt pattern on pad surface
- Mesh skirt stretches to fit up to 18" deep
- Ultimate combination of cool, breathable surface and CoolX TM fiber fill keeps you cool and comfortable
- Down Alternative Mattress Pad with 12oz hypoallergenic CoolX TM Fiber Fill/Sq. Yard
- Outer Surface: 87% Polyester/13% Spandex
- CoolX TM Fiber Fill: 100% Hypoallergenic Polyester
- Twin/TwinXL 39" W x 80" L x 18" D
- Full 54" W x 74" L x 18" D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.